- Archaeological record searches (historic and prehistoric)
- Archaeological surveys
- Paleontological field surveys and resource assessments
- Site evaluations and impact analysis
- EIR cultural resource technical reports
- Data recovery programs
- Artifact analysis
- Native American consultation
- Monitoring of grading and mechanical excavations
- Salvage collection of invertebrate, vertebrate, and plant fossils, including screen washing for micro vertebrates if necessary.
- Specimen preparation and museum-quality curation services.
- Fossil identification as needed to resolve engineering geotechnical requirements
- Historic Architectural Surveys and California State Historic Preservation Office evaluations
- Section 106 and 110 National Historic Preservation Act evaluations
See also: Biological Assessments